Wednesday, November 17, 2010

HTC EVO 4G vs Apple iPhone 4


I could go on and on about how much I love my EVO and how much better it is than the Apple iPhone 4. You know like its vibrant 4.3 in. display, its 8.0 megapixel auto-focus camera with HD-capable video camcorder and a forward-facing 1.3 megapixel camera. Or maybe its the kickstand, HDMI port to show off my downloaded movies on any flatscreen, over 30,000 apps in the Android Market and the sweet cases Sprint has so i can clip my phone TO MY BELT and carry my EVO in style. Let me see...Is it the great service? The amazingly affordable data plans? Nope...i know...its the warranty that's INCLUDED with my EVO and the removable battery both features not found on the iPhone 4. How many cracked EVO screens have u seen? Go ahead think about it ill wait...NONE that's how many cuz if something goes wrong with my EVO i call Sprint send em a lil change and POW new EVO in days. Can u iPhone users say the same thing? Ive seen more cracked iPhone screens than fully functioning ones and whats everyone's excuse? "Aw man i couldnt afford the extended warranty with Apple Care and purchase the phone at the same time". 0_o.. To save time ill let the geeks over at CNET.com put these 2 phones to the test. May the best device win...EVO hahaa. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment